Friday, September 7, 2012

Value Study

1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece. I think that my final piece trued out very good. The value and blending on the shapes turned out great!

2. If this was a group project, what was your contribution? My contribution would be the blading of the cone because it looked the beast on my project.

3. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?  I think this piece was very successful because the final piece looked just the way I wanted it to look.


4. What worked about this project? What didn’t work? The part that worked in this project for me was the blading, but the part that was a little harder for me was the shadows and trying to put them in the right place. 

5. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making? I would take a little more time looking at the shadows and putting them in the right place.

6. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why? The most difficult part of this piece was trying to keeping the oil pastels off my hands! 

7. What did you learn from this piece?
I learn that it is harder to do shadows the it looks, also that oil pastels are very fun to draw with.

No comments:

Post a Comment